May 18-19, 2016 | Meadowlands Expo Center, Secaucus, NJ
New Jersey CPA Audience Profile
1. Over 1,100 New Jersey CPAs came to the 2015 New Jersey Accounting Show in May 2015. This audience was un-duplicated from the New York Show.
2. These 1,100 were New Jersey licensed CPAs traveling exclusively by car from Northern New Jersey, as well as other parts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and in some cases Delaware and Maryland. There is free parking in the Meadowlands Exposition Center, which is conveniently located off the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 3, and major arteries from all corners of New Jersey.
3. The 22nd Annual New Jersey Accounting Show is sponsored by the NJCPA. The free show and low-cost CPE program is an established event for small and mid-sized CPA firms looking to update their knowledge of accounting technology, financial services and network with their colleagues at a convenient location.
4. The Meadowlands Convention Center, Secaucus, New Jersey has free parking, a spacious exhibit hall, and convenient CPE meeting facilities. Low-cost luncheon facilities are located in the Center, as well as franchise food services in the Meadowlands complex. Convenient hotels are within walking distance for exhibitors, speakers, and out-of-town attendees.
5. Location-location-location - within 30 miles of the Secaucus Meadowlands Convention Center are major CPA offices of New Jersey licensed CPAs. These CPAs travel by car to attend the New Jersey Accounting Show.
6. In talking to New Jersey CPAs, they indicated they only attend the New Jersey Accounting Show which is convenient by car, affordable, and a valuable annual technology and financial marketplace. This is the nucleus of the New Jersey audience and the opportunity to meet and sell CPAs and accounting professionals face to face.