June 6-7, 2017 | LAX Hilton Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
2017 California Accounting & Business Show & Conference
The 33rd annual largest meeting of CPAs in California each year.
WEDS, JUNE 1 8:20-10am
2 CPE Credits
Catch Me If You Can, Author and Consultant
|THURS, JUNE 2
8:20 - 10 am
2 CPE credits
CPA, CITP, CGMA, Richardson Media & Technologies
|THURS, JUNE 2|
11 - 12 Noon
1 CPE credit
VP Prod Mgmt and
Frank Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can, to Keynote - Free CPE Session, Weds, June 1, 8:20-10 am."The Art of the Steal". All New CPE Program and Free Show for California CPAs and Accounting and Business Professionals.
- Managing Accounting Technology: On-Line Software, Portals, iFinancial Services, iPads, iPhones, Cloud, Mobile, Clients Services on-the-road and at your home office.
- CPE sessions are all new at the low cost of $55 per day with 6 hours of CPE credits, or $100 for two days with 12 hours of CPE credits. The CPE is accredited by National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- See and hear the newest accounting, business, finance, tax, payroll, cloud, mobile, on-line. Network with friends. Efficient two day show and CPE.
- Location. Location. Location. The LAX Hilton is right off the 405 Freeway and other major arteries from North, South, and East, with three convenient parking facilities adjacent to the hotel. The LAX Hilton has a shuttle bus from the LAX airport for attendees flying in for the show.
- Attend Free General Sessions each day with CPE. See speakers above.
- Who said there’s no FREE lunch? Enjoy a free light lunch of hot dogs and a soda in the Plaza Level exhibit hall from 11 to 2 pm. All are invited.
- Sponsored by The California CPA Education Foundation and Cal CPA.
- Register today and save.